Sunday, May 15, 2011

Peaceful Day

Today I decided to turn off the computer, phone, and tv from 10:30am to just now at 6:05pm. I gota admit it was very peaceful around here.  The kids an I cuddled on the couch and read books, colored with crayons, and just quietly played.  Nap time was also wonderful, the kids AND MYSELF took a 2hour nap.  When we woke up (together), we all wentto the kitchen, I put them in their highchairs, and they watched me as I made dinner.  Dinner consisted of Large shell noodles, spaghetti sauce, HOmemade Meatballs, and cheese/garlic bread.  Dakota ate 2 plates and Dustin had 3 plates for dinner.  No Dustin doesnt eat more than Dakota though... he is just VERY picky.. He only eats the noodles and sauce, so while he only had 3 plates of noodles, Dakota devoured 2 plates that had bread, meatballs, and noodles.  After dinner the kids will get a bath, watch a movie with mommy, and go to bed around 9:45pm.  So that concludes today, nothing exciting happened but this was a VERY RARE calm day.

No comments:

Post a Comment